MANUFACTURING INSURANCE IS VITALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR BUSINESS.
M&DH have developed a unique ‘all inclusive market leading’ Manufacturing policy covering a number of trades but with specific attention to companies specialising in all forms of Metal Working, Metal Processing, Precision Engineering, Steel Fabrication, Steel Erection, Plastic Injection Moulding, Plastics Fabrication and associated wholesaler trades.
We have many years experience in these areas and see ourselves as a true market leader which gives all our clients extreme confidence and peace of mind when purchasing their Insurance package.
Our policies can be arranged to include the following covers EXCLUSIVE to M&DH:
- A Rated Non Declaration Policy
- Tools In Unattended Vehicles up to £10,000 As Standard
- Stock In The Open Can Be Covered
- £250 Standard Excess
- Buildings cover including Accidental Damage
- Business Contents including Computers
- Machinery, Stock and Equipment
- Acquisition enhancement
- Structural Steel Cover
- Business Interruption cover up to 24 Months
- £50,000 Increased Cost Of Working As Standard
- Goods In Transit - £100,000 Annual Carryings and £10,000 Any One Load As Standard
- Public / Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- £100,000 Legal Expenses Cover Including Contract Disputes As Standard
- £250,000 Financial Loss Cover As Standard
- Efficacy Cover
- Contract Works and Plant Can Be Included On Commercial Combined Policies
- Book Debts
- Cover for Northern Ireland Risks
We recognise that activities continue beyond the constraints of the normal 9 to 5 working day and believe in providing an unrivalled service.
Click Here To Get A Quote